- 07/27/2019 at 7:17 am #1517261EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Four statements are given below at A, B, C and D. There may be some errors in the given statements. Mark the incorrect statement as the answer. If all the statements are incorrect, mark E i.e. All are incorrect as the answer.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Lawmakers on Capitol Hill have been deeply shaken, producing a unanimous agreement that the practice of separating families must end.
- A unanimous agreement has been produced by the deeply shaken lawmakers on Capitol Hill, which states that the practice of separating families must end.
- Lawmakers on Capitol Hill are evidently not very happy with the practice of separating families, and have thus unanimously agreed to bring it to an end.
- Capitol Hill and its lawmakers have been deeply shaken by the practice of separating families and have unanimously decided to take action in favour of it.
- All are incorrect
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad