- 07/27/2019 at 7:13 am #1517197EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Four statements are given below at A, B, C and D. There may be some errors in the given statement(s). The incorrect statement is your answer. If all the statements are incorrect mark E as your answer.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The world's oldest Sumatran orangutan, which had 11 children and 54 descendants spread across the globe, has died at the age of 62, the Australian zoo officials said on Tuesday.
- Puan, a Sumatran orangutan, died on Monday at Perth Zoo, where she had lived since 1968, the year she was gifted by Malaysia.
- Puan had 11 children and a total of 54 descendants in the United States, Europe, Australasia and the jungles of Sumatra. Her great-grandson Nyaru was the latest individual to be released into the wild.
- Born in 1956, she was noted by the Guinness Book of Records in 1940 as the oldest verified Sumatran orangutan in the world. Female orangutans may live above 50 in the wild.
- All are incorrect
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad