- 07/06/2019 at 10:30 am #1368415EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Four statements are given below at A, B, C and D. There may be some errors in the given statement(s). The incorrect statement is your answer.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The messaging platform WhatsApp has finally announced a grievance officer to report fake and malicious information, which has kept India worried for some time now.
- Facebook Inc.-own messaging service WhatsApp has appointed a grievance officer for India, besides detailing the process to flag concerns and complaints, including those around fake news.
- Under pressure to clamp down on sinister messages, WhatsApp has appointed a grievance officer for India and detailed out the process for users to flag concerns and complaints, including those around fake news.
- After being pulled up by the Supreme Court for not appointing a Grievance Officer and complying with other laws of India, WhatsApp on Sunday appointed Komal Lahiri as the Grievance Officer for the country.
- All are incorrect
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad