- 07/06/2019 at 9:55 am #1367912EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Four sentences have been given to you. Out of these four sentences, some has error in grammar or usage. You are required to mark that option as your choice for the answer. If you consider that there is no error in all the sentences, then mark (E) as your answer.
1) Since the late nineteenth century during the regime of President Porfirio Diaz, USA and Mexico have had close diplomatic and economic ties and during Diaz’s long presidency, Mexico was opened to foreign investment and U.S entrepreneurs invested in ranching and agricultural enterprises and mining
2) Twitter has rolled out a ‘data friendly’ version of the platform called Twitter Lite in India. The product uses up to 70% less data while loading 30% faster, according to the company
3) AT & T, Verizon and several other major advertisers are suspending their marketing campaigns on Google’s YouTube website and the spreading boycott confronts Google with a challenge that threatens to cost it hundreds of millions dollars
4) The growth recuperation of the economy visible in high frequency indicators confirms that currency exchange – induced disruption was at best short lived; with a swift pace of remonetisation restoring economic normalcy faster then earlier anticipated.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only 1 and 2
- Only 1 and 3
- Only 1, 2 and 3
- Only 3 and 4
- All are correct
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad