- 04/13/2019 at 8:18 pm #455078EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction for question: The question consists of a question and two statements labeled I and II. You have to find out whether the data given in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Using the data and your knowledge of everyday facts, mark your answer.
K is a positive integer. Is K odd?
I. When K is divided by 7, the remainder is odd
II. When K is divided by 8, the remainder is odd
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- If Statement I alone is sufficient
- If Statement II alone is sufficient
- If both Statements I and II together are sufficient
- If Statement I and II together are not sufficient
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad