- 04/13/2019 at 8:18 pm #455080EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction for question: The question consists of a question and two statements labeled I and II. You have to find out whether the data given in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Using the data and your knowledge of everyday facts, mark your answer.
No two girls got the same marks. Who got the highest marks among the four girls?
I. Mary got more mark than Lisa
II. Rose got as many marks less than Jane, as she (Rose) got more than Lisa
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- If Statement I alone is sufficient
- If Statement II alone is sufficient
- If both Statements I and II together are sufficient
- If Statement I and II together are not sufficient
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad