- 04/13/2019 at 8:02 pm #454908EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction for question: The following problems consists of a question and two statements labeled I and II. You must decide whether the data given in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Using the data and your knowledge of everyday facts, make the appropriate choice from (1) to (4) as per the following guidelines.m > n. Is (p + q + 7r)2 > (p – q – 7r)2?I. m = p + q + 7r II. n = p – q – 7r
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- If statement I alone is sufficient.
- If statement II alone is sufficient.
- If both statements I and II together are sufficient.
- If statements I and II together are not sufficient.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad