- 07/16/2019 at 7:48 am #1487613EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Five statements, labeled A, B, C, D and E are given. Among these, four statements are in a logical order and form a coherent paragraph/passage. Choose the statement that does not fit into the theme of the passage.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Acupuncture, an alternative method of treatment for many diseases, originated in China at least 2000 years ago and is still in practice.
- The practice of acupuncture involves inserting very thin needles through the patient’s skin at specific pressure points and at various depths stimulating the nervous system and thus the body to treat diseases.
- Acupuncture had been used throughout the region of China for over two millennia’s and traditionally it has been the method of treatment for the Chinese people for this long time.
- At the beginning of this century, acupuncture was slowly abandoned as the Chinese people opted for advanced medical treatments.
- Acupuncture was revived during the Cultural Revolution of the 1960s when China’s communist leader, Mao Zedong began promoting traditional medical treatments along with acupuncture as a logical solution to provide the huge population of China with health care.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad