- 07/16/2019 at 7:49 am #1487621EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Five statements, labeled A, B, C, D and E are given. Among these, four statements are in a logical order and form a coherent paragraph/passage. Choose the statement that does not fit into the theme of the passage.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Strategic planning is a process of setting future goals or determining the direction of the business in order to improve competitiveness in a volatile marketplace.
- Strategic planning does include a review of current business activities but with a new perspective.
- Strategic planning is a process every business needs to master, yet many fail to do.
- The best way to approach strategic planning is to think in terms of asking the right questions and giving honest answers.
- A strategic planning process framework begins with identifying boundaries of decision making, analyzing the status quo, identifying and assessing strategic options, selecting the strategic goals, and deploying the strategy.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad