- 07/27/2019 at 7:16 am #1517229EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Five statements are given below, labelled A, B, C, D and E. Among these, four statements are in logical order and form a coherent paragraph/passage. From the given options, choose the option that does not fit into the theme of the passage.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- New-age fintech companies, armed with user-friendly technology and loads of cash, were considered until a couple of years ago as serious challengers to the traditional banking industry.
- Considered too large and old to change, many lenders are now at the forefront of the hitherto neglected business, largely helped by regulations that enforce stricter norms on fintech companies.
- Back then, standalone and easy-to-operate wallets such as Paytm, Freecharge, Citrus, and MobiKwik shook up banks by offering huge discounts.
- As things stand now, standalone wallets are no longer the challengers we knew them to be.
- Banks also have smartly used the distinct advantage they have over these firms, offering payment products, digital wallet facility under digital accounts that they never did earlier.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad