- 07/06/2019 at 9:51 am #1367840EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Five statements are given below, labelled A, B, C, D and E. Among these, four statements are in logical order and form a coherent paragraph/passage. From the given options, choose the option that does not fit into the theme of the passage.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The RBI’s definition of currency (in circulation) with the public, post demonetisation is incorrect.
- It appears in the case of demonetisation that the RBI relinquished its autonomy in order to blindly follow the line as dictated to it by the government.
- Since 98.8% of the demonetised currency was back with the RBI by 13 January it can be concluded that most of the “black money” had also been deposited in the banks.
- It also implies that the government’s expectation regarding checking the black economy was belied.
- The RBI should have used the figure of valid notes.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad