- 07/16/2019 at 9:19 am #1488852EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Five statements are given below, labelled A, B, C, D and E. Among these, four statements are in logical order and form a coherent paragraph/passage. From the given options, choose the option that does not fit into the theme of the passage.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The secret to persuading college students to eat a healthier diet may lie in their wallets, a study suggests.
- Reducing the price of a healthy food had a greater impact on students’ behavior than increasing the price of an unhealthy food. No gender differences were found.
- Moreover, students have started becoming more conscious about the way they are spending money on various things.
- The study found that increasing the price of meals sold with French fries at a campus restaurant significantly reduced the sale of fries while offering discounts for choosing fruit for dessert increased fruit sales.
- Studies showed that there is a direct correlation between the food they consume and their prices.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad