- 07/16/2019 at 9:19 am #1488850EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Five statements are given below, labelled A, B, C, D and E. Among these, four statements are in logical order and form a coherent paragraph/passage. From the given options, choose the option that does not fit into the theme of the passage.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Chronic disorganization is different because when life transitions happen to you, instead of “recovering” and “restoring order” after a few months or so, the disorganization does not improve and may even worsen over time.
- The clutter continues to accumulate and at a certain point, daily life becomes overwhelmingly stressful and chronic procrastination becomes a challenge as well.
- The clutter itself starts affecting your emotional state so strongly, you may find yourself so drained and depressed that you no longer have the heart or the energy to dig out alone.
- A feeling of being overwhelmed with responsibilities and commitments is a marked feature of disorganized individuals, who always find themselves perpetually short of time and energy.
- If you are chronically disorganized, the standards for “being successfully organized” are different from what mainstream people perceive as well-organized and each individual will need to design their own standards and processes.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad