- 07/16/2019 at 8:41 am #1488254EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Five statements are given below, labelled A, B, C, D and E. Among these, four statements are in logical order and form a coherent paragraph/passage. From the given options, choose the option that does not fit into the theme of the passage.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The term Evolution is often used narrowly to refer to the specific theory that all organisms have descended from common ancestors
- The term also is used with reference to a comprehensive theory that includes both the non-causal pattern of descent with modification and the causal mechanism of natural selection.
- There are a variety of causes that can contribute directly or indirectly to the extinction of a species or group of species.
- As broadly and commonly defined in the scientific community, the term evolution connotes heritable changes in populations of organisms over time, or changes in the frequencies of alleles over time.
- However, there are two very important and popular evolutionary theories that address the pattern and process of evolution: theory of descent with modification and theory of natural selection.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad