- 07/16/2019 at 8:40 am #1488246EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Five statements are given below, labelled A, B, C, D and E. Among these, four statements are in logical order and form a coherent paragraph/passage. From the given options, choose the option that does not fit into the theme of the passage.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- According to studies, sitting for too long can cause heart disease and diabetes — even in people who exercise.
- The trouble is, it's hard to measure just how inactive people are and there's not enough evidence yet to show just how much, or how often, an individual has to exercise to counteract the effects of sitting.
- It is advised that at least 30 minutes a day of moderate exercise — walking briskly rather than strolling around the house - should be the minimum goal.
- Exercising can also help to lose weight by increasing the metabolism of the body.
- Regardless of how much physical activity someone gets, prolonged sedentary time could negatively impact the health of your heart and blood vessels.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad