- 08/08/2019 at 10:34 pm #1623495EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Five statements are given below, labelled A, B, C, D and E. Among these, four statements are in logical order and form a coherent paragraph/passage. From the given options, choose the option that does not fit into the theme of the passage.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Prominent personalities like Prashant Bhushan have raised issues of corruption against chief justices of India in the past.
- Allegations of corruption in the highest judiciary are not uncommon.
- The Supreme Court of India has ruled that no first information report (FIR) can be registered against a judge, nor a criminal investigation initiated without prior approval of the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
- Justice Karnan’s allegations against his peers and against his seniors in the highest judiciary fall under the same genus of incrimination but appear to have received more attention than the allegation made by Bhushan.
- Known for his controversial statements, justice Markandey Katju (retd), a former judge of the Supreme Court (SC), claimed that 50% of the higher judiciary consisting of SC and high court judges was corrupt.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad