- 07/28/2019 at 9:51 am #1536594EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Five statements are given below, labelled A, B, C, D and E. Among these, four statements are in logical order and form a coherent paragraph/passage. From the given options, choose the option that does not fit into the theme of the passage.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- To protect the rights of animals is must to every human in the environment.
- Every country, religion and community has laws for animal protection but still animals are treated in an in human manner.
- On 10th day of December, 1948, the UN adopted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- In Canada there is zero percent tolerance towards animal cruelty, which is written in the Contemporary Canadian Criminal Code.
- Animal law is taught in 119 out of 180 law schools in the United States, in eight law schools in Canada, and is routinely covered in universities in philosophy or applied ethics courses.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad