- 07/06/2019 at 9:54 am #1367887EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Five statements are given below, labelled A, B, C, D and E. Among these, four statements are in logical order and form a coherent paragraph/passage. From the given options, choose the option that does not fit into the theme of the passage.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The income tax investigation commission which was setup right after World War II was the first declaration scheme while the penultimate was the contentious Voluntary Disclosure of Income Scheme of 1988.
- The agenda of IDS 2016 is not to hoard taxes but to make Indian businesses acquiescent with the modern reality- a transparent balance sheet.
- You cannot get a bank loan or convince an investor to finance your business unless you can show them an asset which you focus to utilize.
- It does not put a habitual honest taxpayer in a disadvantageous position vis-Ã -vis a newly honest tax payer.
- Income from corruption cannot be declared under IDS. So, corrupt servants cannot avail themselves of the benefit of IDSs.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad