This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: Five statements are given below at I, II, III, IV, and V. There may be some errors in the given statements. Mark the grammatically correct statement (s) as the answer.
    I. If a family is still having problems paying for treatment, they can find some academic hospitals that offering free treatment for patients which meet certain requirements and are willing and actually want to go through with the treatment.
    II. If a patient is in the Dr. Attia’s program at the New York State Psychiatric Institute, then they do not need to pay anything and can stay for as long as it takes to cure the eating disorder.
    III. The institute is a helpful palace for struggling families who need the help but do not have the money.
    IV. There is also a option for financial assistance if it comes down to it.
    V. Some foundations offer scholarships and grants to help pay for the treatment to those who need it. Help is out there for those who are looking for it.

Options :-

1. Both I and II
    2. Both I and III
    3. Only IV
    4. Both II and IV
    5. Only V
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: Five statements are given below at I, II, III, IV, and V. There may be some errors in t….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account