- 08/08/2019 at 9:57 pm #1623263EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Five alternative summaries are given below each text. Choose the option that best captures the essence of the text.
Companies are facing tough competition in the dynamic arenas of business. They are always looking for new avenues so that they can increase contact with consumers and for the same they are letting no stone unturned. In this regard, the latest trend is online shopping – and companies are focussing almost all their energies on this sector, especially in the urban and semi urban areas of the country, where internet penetration is on the rise. The increasing use of internet by the younger generation in India, provides an emerging prospect for online retailers, which provides a solution for companies as a new platform.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Internet literacy in India is fuelling the growth of online shopping in the urban and semi urban areas.
- Companies looking for new ways of increasing touch with customers are focusing hugely on online shopping in India.
- Online retailers rely on the sudden availability of fast internet provided by a number of private and public players to bolster their sales.
- New platforms include internet, which is a great new way of interacting with consumers.
- Internet offers facility to buy products directly from home, which is an effective way of new shopping in India.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad