- 07/27/2019 at 8:06 pm #1525300EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Each question below is followed by two statements I and II. You have to determine whether the data given in the statements is/are sufficient to answer the question. You should use the data and your knowledge of Mathematics to choose the best possible answer.
A certain ice cream factory makes two flavours of ice cream: chocolate and caramel. Each flavour comes in two varieties: one with over 20 per cent milk and one with under 20 percent milk. Did more than 2/5th of all the ice cream made in July contain over 20 percent milk?
(1) Exactly 80 percent of the caramel ice cream made in July contained over 20 percent milk.
(2) Exactly 1,000 gallons of the chocolate ice cream made in July contained over 20 percent milk.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient to answer the question asked
- Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient to answer the question asked
- BOTH statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are sufficient to answer the question asked, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient
- EACH statement ALONE is sufficient to answer the question asked
- Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient to answer the question asked, and additional data are needed.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad