This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: Each question below is followed by two statements I and II. You have to determine whether the data given in the statement is sufficient for answering the question. You should use the data and your knowledge of Mathematics to choose the best possible answer.
    A and C working together take 30 days to complete a piece of work. How long does A take working alone?
    I. A, B and C working together take 20 days.
    II. B is 2 times more efficient than C

Options :-

1. The question can be answered by using statement I alone but cannot be answered using the other statement alone.
    2. The question can be answered by using statement II alone but cannot be answered using the other statement alone.
    3. The question can be answered by using either of the statement alone.
    4. The question can be answered using both of the statements together, but cannot be answered using either of the statement alone.
    5. The question cannot be answered even by using both the statements together.
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: Each question below is followed by two statements I and II. You have to determine whethe….
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account