This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: Each of the questions below consist of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer-
    A person has total 150 coins out of which some are of 25 Paise and Some are of 50 Paise. How many coins does he have of 25 Paise ?
    I. He has 10 more 25 paise coins than the 50 Paise coin.
    II. He has 3 times as many as 50 Paise coin as 25 Paise coins.

Options :-

1. Data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
    2. Data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
    3. Data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
    4. Data in both statement I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
    5. Data in both statement I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: Each of the questions below consist of a question and two statements numbered I and II gi….
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account