- 07/16/2019 at 8:45 am #1488290EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Choose the option that best captures the essence of the text.
You seemed at first to take no notice of your school-fellows, or rather to set yourself against them because they were strangers to you. They knew as little of you as you did of them; this would have been the reason for their keeping aloof from you as well, which you would have felt as a hardship. Learn never to conceive a prejudice against others because you know nothing of them. It is bad reasoning and makes enemies of half the world. Do not think ill of them till they behave ill to you, and then strive to avoid the faults which you see in them. This will disarm their hostility sooner than pique or resentment or complaint.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The discomfort you felt with your school fellows was because both sides knew little of each other. You should not complain unless you find others prejudiced against you and have attempted to carefully analyze the faults you have observed in them.
- The discomfort you felt with your school fellows was because both sides knew little of each other. Avoid prejudice and negative thoughts till you encounter bad behaviour from others, and then win them over by shunning the faults you have observed.
- You encountered hardship amongst your school fellows because you did not know them well You should learn to not make enemies because of your prejudices irrespective of their behaviour towards you.
- You encountered hardship amongst your school fellows because you did not know them well. You should learn to not make enemies because of your prejudices unless they behave badly with you.
- You faced issues with the fellows in the school because of their upbringings at their homes and as you can do nothing about it, just hold still so as to make the least amount of enemies.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad