- 07/16/2019 at 8:45 am #1488286EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Choose the option that best captures the essence of the text.
Although almost all climate scientists agree that the Earth is gradually warming, they have long been of two minds about the process of rapid climate shills within larger periods of change. Some have speculated that the process works like a giant oven freezer, warming or cooling the whole planet at the same time. Others think that shills occur on opposing schedules in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, like exaggerated seasons. Recent research in Germany examining climate patterns in the Southern Hemisphere at the end of the last Ice Age strengthens at the end of the last Ice Age strengthens the idea that warming and cooling occur at alternate times in the two hemispheres. A more definitive answer to this debate will allow scientists to better predict when and how quickly the next climate shift will happen.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Scientists have been unsure whether the rapid shift in the Earth's climate happens all at once or on opposing schedules in different hemispheres; research will help find a definitive answer and better predict climate shifts in future.
- Scientists have been unsure whether rapid shills in the Earth's climate happen all at once or on opposing schedules in different hemispheres; finding a definitive answer will help them better predict climate shills in future.
- Research in Germany will help scientists find a definitive answer about warming and cooling of the Earth and predict climate shills in the future in a better manner.
- More research rather than debates on warming or cooling of the Earth and exaggerated seasons in its hemispheres will help scientists in Germany predict climate changes better in future.
- Scientists have been very unsure about the way in which heating and cooling of the environment would affect the overall temperature variation in the long run and are trying to look into the ways to explore these aspects.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad