- 07/27/2019 at 7:12 am #1517120EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Below question is followed by three statements. You have to study the question and all the three statements given to decide which of the given statement(s) is/ are required/sufficient for answering the given question:
Prena works for 4 days and leaves the job. In how many days can Prena alone finish the entire work?
I. Rupa finishes the remaining work in 8 days.
II. Prena and Rupa together can finish the work in days.
III. The working efficiency of Rupa is double that of Prena.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only I & III
- Only I and II or Only I and III will be sufficient
- Any two statements together are sufficient
- Either II alone or I and III together are sufficient
- I, II and III all together are necessary
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad