- 08/08/2019 at 4:27 pm #1619896EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Below question consists of a question and four statements numbered I, II ,III and IV given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read the question and both the statements and give answer.
What are the marks obtained by Shreya and Kunti (assuming Shreya scored less than Kunti)?
1) The sum of their marks form 70% of the total score.
2) Ratio of marks of Sreya and Kunti is 29:41
3) Ratio of the sum of their marks to difference of their marks is 35:6
4) The square of six fifth of three fifth of half of Sreya’s mark is 68121
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Any one of three
- Any two of three
- All of these
- Only 4 and either 3 or 2
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad