This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: A statement is followed by three inferences numbered I, II, and III. Consider the statement to be true even if it is at variance with commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the inferences, if any, follow from the given statement.

Statement:
    A recent report published by the World Health Organization (WHO) states that women in labour should be given more time to give birth and the medical staff should intervene only if there is a real risk of complication.

Inferences:
    I. If there is no complication, women should go ahead and give birth naturally as per WHO.
    II. There have been incidents of intervention by medical staff even when there was no real risk of complication.
    III. WHO is a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN) that deals with international public health.

Options :-

1. Only I follows
    2. Only II follows
    3. Only III follows
    4. Both I and II follow
    5. Both I and III follow
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: A statement is followed by three inferences numbered I, II, and III. Consider the statem….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account