- 07/28/2019 at 7:56 pm #1545147EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: A short passage, with one of the lines missing and represented by a blank, is given. Select the best out of the five answer choices given, to make the passage complete and coherent (coherent means logically complete and sound)
___________. Indian law also lays down maximum permissible hours of work as well as the number of overtime hours in a day/week. It is to be understood that working beyond permissible hours can only be on rare occasions and not a norm. Any deviation from this requires prior permission of Government Authorities. Such permissions are conditional and impose restrictions and duties on the employer aimed at ensuring security of female employees.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- India and China both have a surplus of males, but only one country has an out-of-control rape epidemic.
- UN Women, the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women, compiled the rates of unreported partner and non-partner sexual violence across 99 countries which had recently conducted large-size household surveys.
- Part of the reason India’s official sexual violence statistics are low is the lack of female autonomy.
- Indian law prohibits working of female employees beyond permissible hours after 7:00 PM/8:30 PM/9:30 PM/10:00 PM in factories & commercial establishments.
- If India is serious about allowing something substantive to emerge from the conversation that began two years ago, it needs two things.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad