This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: A question and two statements numbered I and II are given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question.

P, Q, R, S and T are seated around a circular table facing the centre, such that there is equal space between each of the adjacent members. Who sits to the immediate right of T?

I. Q sits second to the right of T and S sits second to the left of T.
    II. R is not an immediate neighbor of either P or Q.

Options :-

1. The data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question
    2. The data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question
    3. The data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question
    4. The data even in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question
    5. The data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: A question and two statements numbered I and II are given below it. You have to decide w….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account