This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 month ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

hello guys
    i m vinay from hyderabad and i m present now today to know some details regarding the course of diploma in electrical engineering online. so please give me the details so that i can go ahead with my decision of being the one of the most successful engineer of all the time. so anyone from the team or outsider please answer to my questions. i will be very grateful to you guys

Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

hello vinay

really you have targeted at one of the best interesting courses here in this field. here are the complete details

Part time diploma in electrical engineering program helps students to develop a general perspective about prospective employer and their expectations so that they can accordingly adjust themselves to their working environment. The imparted technical and functional business skills also helps a lot in let them nurture their talent and optimally utilize it for the growth of their prospective employer. Our diploma program in electrical engineering distance learning is a three year long course and is divided into three parts namely:

PART : I

• FUNDAMENTALS OF IT
    • APPLIED PHYSICS
    • APPLIED CHEMISTRY
    • APPLIED MATHEMATICS
    • COMPUTERS

PART – II

• ELECTRICAL SCIENCE
    • ELECTRICAL POWER –I (TRANS & DISTR.)
    • ENGINEERING DRAWING
    • ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING MATERIALS
    • APPLIED MECHANICS

PART-III

• ELECTRICAL DEVICE & CIRCUITS
    • POWER ELECTRONICS
    • ELECTRICAL POWER – II
    • BASIC ELECTRONICS
    • INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT

Fee Structure:The fee for diploma in electrical engineering is INR 32500.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account