This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by suresh 2 months, 1 week ago.
- 05/05/2017 at 12:00 am #3587AjeetMember
I am a working gay and I completed my 12th with science stream in 2015 with 78% marks. So I want to make career in civil engineering. Please provide me list of college who provide the distance mode Of education for the same. Also tell me fee and admission process.
- 08/28/2017 at 12:00 am #9550Priyanka DixitMember
Pursuing a distance learning course can be a tricky task as it has its own advantages and disadvantages whereas, choosing an institute which best suits your requirements best can be a tough work too. Here are some advantages and disadvantages of distance learning courses which will let you decide between a regular and a distance learning ones.
Advantages of distance Courses:
- You can study without going to the college.
- You can do a job along with your studies.
- Cheaper in terms of regular courses.
- You can choose your place and time to study.
Disadvantages of Distance Learning Courses:
- There is never a direct contact with the teacher or lecturer.
- Doubt clearing can be a problem as there is no teacher or lecturer around.
- No environment of College for study and exams.
- Sometimes the courses offered are not available or taught which means you have to study it by yourself.
Here are the list of Top Universities which provide Distance Learning Courses for Diploma in Civil Engineering. For details about admissions and fees check out the websites given below.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University http://www.ignou.ac.in/
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning http://www.scdl.net
- IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute http://www.imtcdl.ac.in/
- Sikkim Manipal University https://smude.edu.in/smude.html
- University of Mumbai http://mu.ac.in
- 05/22/2021 at 5:50 pm #2161305suresh
Diploma Civil engineering course is one of the most popular courses in India. Diploma Civil engineering course has a Three Years diploma course. Diploma Civil engineering is a study of the planning, estimation, drafting, surveying, costing, and construction.
Eligibility for Diploma in civil engineering :
1.Students should have passed the +12th in science stream under-recognized board.
2.Students should score a minimum of 45% aggregate score in +12th.
If you are looking to get admission to the best civil engineering college then Campushunt will help you to get the best civil engineering college for your higher studies. In my opinion, East west college of engineering is one of the best civil engineering colleges in India. East west college of engineering provides good placements and also acquires practical experience in civil technology.
List of civil engineering colleges in India :
1. East west college of Engineering
2. MS Ramaiah College of Institute of Technology.
3. SJB INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.
4. Presidency college of Engineering.
5. East Point College of Engineering and Technology.