This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  riya sharma 3 months ago.

• Author
     saumil shah 
    Participant

Hi People,
    Recently i cam across digital marketing course from XLRI- Talentedge , which is Online and Interactive.
    Can u please share reviews and feedback for the same.

• #375467 Reply
     sid rawat 
    Participant

Hi, my experience with XLRI digital marketing course was really amazing. The course is for developing digital marketing skills in the marketing domain. As a working professional, I was looking for more enhancement to my marketing as well as theoretical aspects of the domain knowledge.
    Secondly, apart from working for an MNC, I am getting so many opportunities to start freelancing. This field of work allows you working from home also. It can be pursued on a flexible schedule and also on a full-time basis from home itself.

• #375648 Reply
     riya sharma 
    Participant

From the past few weeks, I was looking out for a Digital Marketing mentor to help me with managing Facebook & Twitter page for my small online business. I ended up taking a Digital Marketing course from XLRI and it went superb. That’s why I thought to write about my experience.

Just like every other individual, I researched a lot before committing to any course. Finally, after the end of 6 weeks, I can say that it was a great decision. Online learning is one of the best way practice for a business/professional individual.

Reply To: Digital Media Course from Talentedge?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account