Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello team
    Myself Samhita and I m here today to know some details regarding the difference between IIT and Engineering. As I have a dream of doing IIT and also from several areas I have heard a lot about this IIT. So I want to know the actual difference present in between these two. So anyone please help me in knowing the same.

• #8446 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Samhita

You might think that both Engineering and IIT syllabus is same but believe me there is a lot of difference which I have mentioned below

1. All the professors in IITs have worked as highly accomplished scientists or industry experts, while this is rarely true in other colleges.

2. A few people believe that syllabus is same everywhere; but remember every course project IITians get is equivalent of final engineering project in local colleges. Students in IITs are learning Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning by third or fourth year while local college students are still trying to figure out how to become a hacker reading Ankit Fadia’s books.

3. Internships. By 3rd year, IITians start going for 3 month summer internships in Microsoft, Google etc. while those in local colleges are running arround for getting chance to get certificate-internships or summer training in other local institutes

Reply To: Difference Between IIT and Engineering
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account