- 04/30/2019 at 4:52 am #723252EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Determine the correctness or otherwise of the following Assertion (A) and the Reason (R).
Assertion (A): Cytoplasmic male sterility (cms) in invariably due to defects in mitochondrial function.
Reason (R): CMS can be overcome by pollinating a fertility restoring (Rf) plant with pollen from a non-CMS plant.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A).
- Both (A) and (R) are true but (R) is not the explanation of (A).
- (A) is false but (R) is true.
- (A) is true but (R) is false.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad