Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 1 month ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Hey,

I want to know eligibility criteria, FEE details; registration dates for VITEEE I heard it is a good institute for engineering so apart from JEE MAINS, I am also preparing for VITEEE, and if there is any important conditions or rules please mention it??

Olivia Das 

VIT- (Vellore Institure of Technology)

Release of application form starts from November which ends by around February end.

The exam commences in the month of April in online mode.

Coming to eligibility:

• Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1995 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2017
    • Candidates are required to score more than or equal to 60% in physics chem and maths.
    • Only those candidates are eligible who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education.

FEE structure varies from -163000rs-185000rs according to the stream you have chosen.

You have to score decent marks in the VITEEE entrance exam, rank within 20,000 have good scope. 🙂

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Release of application form starts from November which ends by around February end.

The exam commences in the month of April in online mode.

Coming to eligibility:

• Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1995 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2017
    • Candidates are required to score more than or equal to 60% in physics chem and maths.
    • Only those candidates are eligible who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education.

FEE structure varies from -163000rs-185000rs according to the stream chosen.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account