- 07/08/2016 at 12:00 am #840Arpit Raj MallMember
I want to take admission in B.Ed. So kindly give me information about this course. I.e. college fee, course duration, mediam etc.
- 07/24/2016 at 12:00 am #5046Navneet AnandMember
Sir J.P. B.Ed. College is an Institute offering teacher training for B.Ed. course. The Bachelor of Education aims at developing competent and prospective teachers for effective teaching- learning process.It is located at Palghar. It is close to Palghar Railway station. Our college has its own Library, Reading Room, Psychology Resource Centre, Information and Communication Technology Resource Centre, Health and Physical Resource Centre, Science and Mathematical Resource Centre, Arts, Crafts and Music Room, Method rooms which is well ventilated.
For detailed information please visit the following link http://www.sirjpdedcollege.com/index.php/jpcollege-palghar-admissions
- 12/22/2016 at 12:00 am #5992Shraddha GoelMember
These are the complete details of the course from Sir JP College of Education and Research, Palghar:
Information about Admission Process
Name of the course : B.Ed. Course Duration : 2 years Intake capacity : 100 seats Mode of Learning : Regular Management Quota : 100% Course Medium : English
Admission Process / Rules & Regulation For B.Ed.
• Eligibility: Graduation with minimum 50 % marks (Arts, Commerce or Science ) • Documents Req for Admission Process i) S.S.C. Passing certificate and mark sheet (Original Copy) ii) H.S.C. Passing certificate and mark sheet (Original Copy) iii) Transfer Certificate or Bonafide Certificate of Authorized school or college iv) Graduation Passed Certificate v) Caste Certificate for Schedule caste with Authorized stamp & Sign vi) Caste Validity Certificate for Schedule Tribes (S.T.) vii) N.T.C., N.T.D., O.B.C. student submit their Non Creamy layer Certificate of that Financial year viii) Hilly Areas Certificate from B.E.O. (Block Education Officer)
Faculty Wise Reservation Science Faculty : 50% seats Arts Faculty 40 % seats Commerce Faculty 10% seats Constitutional Reservation Schedule Caste (S.C.) 13% Schedule Tribes (S.T.) 7% Vimukt jati (V.J.A.) 3% Bhatkya Jamati – B (N.T.B.) 2.5% Bhatkya Jamati – C (N.T.C.) 3.5% Other Backward Class (O.B.C.) 2% Special Backward Class (S.B.C.) 17% Special Backward Class (S.B.C.) Dharan Grast (Projected Affected P.A ./ E.Q.A.) 3% seats Physically Handicapped (P.H.) 3% seats Ex-Service Man 3% seats In- Service Man 3% seats Widow / Divorcee / Orphan 2% seats Freedom Fighter Pallya (Daughter/Son) 2% seats
Reservation for Hilly areas students 20% parallel reservation seats
• Procedure for Admission: Management Quota : As per the guideline of State Govt
Government Quota: As per govt policy of the academic year.
- 01/01/2017 at 12:00 am #6570Olivia DasMember
You can download the complete brochure from this site :
Thank you 🙂