Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello Guys
    Myself Umar from Delhi. I have completed my intermediate level all education here in the Delhi and now moving further I want to even complete my Graduation in the same place for which I have chosen Delhi University. So guys please help me in knowing the further details regarding the same

• #8432 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Umar

MBA is really an interesting field to work on if you put your complete efforts in this particular field.

Course Duration

3 years

Faculty / School / Department / Center offering the course

Faculty of Management Studies

Intake / Seats

Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements

Every candidate seeking admission should have passed a bachelor’s degree examination of at least 3 years duration with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate. Relaxation on this criterion may be made for those who scored more than 55% marks in aggregate in their post graduate degree or at least 60% in a Diploma in Personnel Management, Diploma in Management, Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Diploma in Administrative Management of the Delhi University conducted by the Faculty prior to the implementation of this particular scheme.
    Candidates should have at least three years experience as an executive or an administrator in a commercial, industrial or government establishment after passing the Bachelor’s Degree Examination.
    Three years Full-Time experience shall be determined as on 1st August of the year of admission. Candidates must be sponsored by his/her present employer.

Reply To: Delhi University MBA Distance Education
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account