This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hii ravi

This is a great option that you have chosen the delhi college which is know presently known as Delhi university for your career which is really a very great thing. You have to do very hard work to get a seat in this college as it is not that much easy as you think so just keep focused and hard working till your target is reached. oming to answer your question I would like to say that their main vision is to be a leading world class technology university playing its role as a key node in national and global knowledge network thus empowering India with the wings of knowledge and power of innovations and they are aimed at Promote the engineering spirit of product development through effective integration of design engineering and rapid prototyping .

• #1780 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello
    Myself Ravi and I need some details regarding the delhi college of engineering as I’m interested to take a admission into that college so anyone could please send me the details such as the academics and the quality in the university which is provided by the students and what is the career in that university. So please kindly let me the details.Thanking you guys very very much

Reply To: delhi college of engineering
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account