This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rohan Singh 1 month ago.

• Author
     Rohan Singh 

How is Dehradun Institute of Technology? Is it one of the good places to be? In case I don’t get into the A grade colleges, should I apply here and keep it as my backup? Also, how is it in terms of faculty and accommodation ?

Thanks.

Pritish 

Hello friend,

First of all never think about the backup plan. Always focus on what you want to do.

Secondly, Dit university is A grade college. It is ranked 44th by NAC among thousands kf engineering colleges.

Talking about major concern, Placement is very good there. Highest package this year was 25 lacs for 2 students in Amazon india. Average package is 5 lacs.  Top companies Adibe, hike, Amazon IVY, Cognizant, HP visi there. DIT is very good for Computer Science Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.

Faculty is good and environment of the college is best. It is just 10 kms away from Mussoorie.

So do your best. Focus in what you wabt.

Harshita Singh 

Hello Juhi,

I might me able to brief you well regarding the college as I’m currently a student at DIT University.

Well,  yes you can always keep DIT in your list as it is an A grade college, but first try your best for what you aim.

You can apply here for admission on the basis of your plus 2 marks or your JEE score or both as well and you’ll surely make it to the admission process.

The management and faculty is excellent and you get the liberty to give feedbacks about the faculty and classes. The campus and labs are well equipped with latest equipments and you get to learn foreign languages and also become a part of groups which are related to your field.

The college environment is clean, highly adjustable to and  safe. The environment and surroundings are a plus.

Alot as a first year student you ae taken good care of and it is a 100% ragging free campus.

Scoring good marks is really easy as you get many open opportunities to boost your score up. And thus, sitting for best placement offers option becomes available.

The new girls hostel is somewhere you’d surely want to live at.

All the best!

Sunidhi Negi 

Being from doon and completing my MBA from outside, i can tell you that there is a lack of exposure in DIT or any college in doon. They lack the locational advantage of mumbai or delhi or pune. So choose wisely.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account