- 07/12/2019 at 10:08 pm #1427841EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Data Link Layer implements the CRC for detecting the errors in the transmitted frame. Let P(x) be the polynomial which represents the data bits, G(x) be the polynomial representing generator function for CRC and M(x) be the message which is finally transmitted to the network.
P(x): x11+ x10+ x7+ x5+ x3+ x2+ x
G(x): x3+ x+ 1
Which of the following is correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- M(x)= x14+ x13+ x10+ x8+ x3+ x2+ x
- M(x)= x14+ x13+ x10+ x7+ x3+ x2+ x+ 1
- M(x)= x14+ x13+ x10+ x8+ x6+ x5+ x4+ 1
- M(x) = x14+ x13+ x10+ x8+ x6+ x4+ 1
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad