This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Damian Harrison 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Douglas Johnson 
    Participant

Assessing how the players performed at Wembley as England beat Czech Republic 1-0 to finish top of Group D.

England player ratings
    Jordan Pickford – 8
    A spectator for the opening 30 minutes before producing a flying save to deny Holes. Touch wood, but the Everton goalkeeper hasn’t put a boot or glove wrong in the tournament so far.

Kyle Walker – 6
    Back in the starting team after missing out against Scotland and twice showed excellent composure in his own penalty area as the Czechs threatened. But like Reece James before him on Friday, could surely offer more attacking intent and zest.

John Stones – 7
    Another touch wood, but his defending has been excellent this summer. Made the critical block in the melee from the corner when Kane had been out-jumped for the initial ball in. On a slightly less positive note, it has to be asked whether he can pass the ball on – or, better still, forward – quicker and if his late withdrawal was injury-related.

Harry Maguire – 8
    Very solid on his first start in six weeks and produced the wonderful pass which ended with Kane’s first shot on target of the tournament. Could have won a second-half penalty and showed a willingness to drive forward with the ball that has been frustratingly absent from his fellow defenders this summer.

Which player would you bet on this year? Who is watching the European Championship?

• #2167393 Reply
     Damian Harrison 
    Participant

Any football fan will be glad to hear new news from the world of sports. All thoughts are just about Euro 2020 now. They say that there will be a great fight in the final and I support this hope. I have 1xbet promo code now. I plan to spend all this on bets closer to the final. The European Championship is a great opportunity to practice and make money on sports.

Reply To: Czech Republic 0-1 England
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account