Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello
    Myself Rohit and I have just completed my intermediate and I m very ready to enter into the best engineering college option which is available to me. so anyone could kindly let me the details of cvr college of engineering as I think that this is the right option for me to complete my graduation and to move ahead in my career. I will be grateful for the details provided. Hoping for a quicker reply

• #7854 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

HELLO

Things which I think you should be aware of regarding this college is CVR College of Engineering is accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade from 2016 to 2021. The college is also accredited by NBA (National Board of Accreditation) in Tier-1 for four of its UG programs – CSE, ECE, EEE and EIE for a period of 2 years from July 2016 to July 2018. THIS IS THE ONLY COLLEGE THAT GOT ACCREDITED THRICE AMONG ALL COLLEGES IN THE STATE OF TELANGANA THAT ARE YOUNGER THAN 15 YEARS OLD.CVR College of Engineering has been granted autonomous status by the UGC. CVR has set a record by getting this status in the shortest time (less than 12.5 years since the establishment) among 300+ colleges in the entire Telangana (Osmania University) area. Finally coming  to the excellent placement records of this college you should know that CVR has the highest placements among all the colleges that are of similar age in the twin states of Telangana/AP. Its students have not only garnered the highest salaries but also the highest average salary over the last three years. Dr. CV Raghava, Chairman and President of the college, receiving the award from the then Chief Minister K. Rosaiah for the highest number of students placed through IEG-JKC in the year 2010.

Reply To: cvr college of engineering
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account