This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sourav 5 months ago.

• Author
     Aanchal Salecha 

Hi Sourav,

Firstly MBA is a masters course so at the moment focus on your 12th studies..  You still have your graduation to complete only after which you will have to give entrances. And that much time should be enought to improve your mathematics.. For those entrabce exams coaching classes start early batches which you can join when your final year begins..

Thank you

• #196 Reply
     Sourav 

I’am a class 12th commerce student and I want to get into management field (MBA) but… :/
    my problem is that Institutes like IIM Indore and NMIMS have an entrance exam where in which section A which consist question related to Quantitative , math and logical reason really scares me right from schooling days I hated math a lot and now I ‘am regretting that and I am really scared about it Section B which is fully English and Vocabulary I can manage only section A . Please help me on that and I am really very weak in math my concepts are not clear and now that I am in 12th grade i don’t know whether to concentrate on 12th studies or IPM I am under pressure please help out on that THANK YOU 🙂

• #6020 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

Apparently every entrance exam has a quantitative aptitude section, and it is most probable you will be giving one competitive exam or the other. So focus on class 12th now, then complete your graduation. Alongside pick up the NCERTs and watch online videos for better concept clarity. Practice is what is needed to improve mathematics. You have ample time so do not worry 🙂

Reply To: cracking IPM
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account