Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

Hi,

I completed my graduation(B.Tech) in CSIT stream, I am planning to do my Masters in Canada; I Just started researching on which courses will be good and interesting. Can anyone help me in giving some info regarding the courses please?

Thank you,

• #5506 Reply
    deepak_464 deepak_464 

I would recommend you to try Masters in Mobile computing since wireless transfer of information is the future.

• #5944 Reply
    Shraddha Goel Shraddha Goel 

http://www.masterstudies.com/Masters-Degree/Canada/

You will find the answer on this website, go through it and the information for all the best courses for 2017 will be available to you. Thank you. 🙂

• #6578 Reply
    Olivia Das Olivia Das 

Hi,

Canada has one of the highest living standards in the world and is consistently ranked in the top 10 on the UN’s Human Development Index. Being a member of both the Commonwealth and the Francophonie, a grouping of French-speaking countries, Canada offers a rich cultural heritage and many ties to its European founders. In addition to providing outstanding educational opportunities in both English and Canada is one of the most desirable places to live in the world. Canada boasts beautiful landscapes, low crime rates, clean cities, excellent health care and a tech savvy population. Despite its small population, Canada has some of the finest institutions of higher education in the world and master’s degrees from Canada are widely recognized for their high quality.

Canada has one of the highest enrollment rates in the world for students who have graduated from secondary school continuing on to post-secondary education, that is, university-level education. There are plenty of Masters degrees in Canada to choose from for students from all over the world, creating a diverse educational environment.

Masters in Mobile computing is my recommendation.

Further information : http://www.masterstudies.com/Masters-Degree/Canada/

Reply To: Course to choose in Masters after graduation??
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account