This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rohan Singh Rohan Singh 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rohan Singh Rohan Singh 

I think i have a great taste in things, particularly interior designing. I want to make career in Interior Designing. For this, I’m looking at doing a course in interior designing after completing my school. Can someone enlist interior designing courses in India?

• #8570 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Priya

Interior Desigining is really an interesting field based on your request. Here are the details regarding the course

DIPLOMA IN INTERIOR DESIGN : 1 YEAR

COURSE OVERVIEW

• The interdisciplinary module focuses on methodological and technical approach.
    • Equips the learner with an understanding of various interior styles.
    • Helps the student to understand furnishings and materials and also helps them to get acquainted with the art and science of creating harmony with colours, textures and patterns.
    • The learners will understand the constantly evolving landscape of interior design by keeping in mind the varying tastes and preferences of different demographics and cultures.
    • The program provides students with a platform to fully develop their latent creative skills and express their views.
    • The students are encouraged to develop creative, artistic, individual and imaginative approach towards interior design.
    • Regular industry interaction with experts and opportunity to participate in exhibitions and workshops helps in acquiring in-depth knowledge of the field.
    • Students will develop projects as a part of their final submission.
Reply To: Course of Interior Designing
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account