- 07/07/2016 at 12:00 am #746Arpit Raj MallMember
Hello Sir / Ma’am
This is a very important discussion I wanted to have with you.
I’m an ISC student. I’ve given my 2016 Examination in March – April and the results are out! My Percentage is 92% in English and 95% in Sociology. I’m interested in doing English hons, sociology hons and also psychology hons from DU. So please guide me?
- 12/14/2016 at 12:00 am #5430Shraddha GoelMember
You have scored amazingly well and since you are clear with what interests you, you are good to go. All these courses can be pursued from the best DU colleges like:
- St Stephen’s College
- Ramjas College
- Miranda House
- Venkateshwara College, etc.
Apart from this various other universities in other States and private colleges offer these courses.
Among the three courses mentioned by you, Psychology has the best scope followed by Sociology and English.
All the best 🙂
- 12/15/2016 at 12:00 am #5456Olivia DasMember
You have an awesome set of marks ! 🙂
Here are some links for DU colleges and there cutoff:
Apart from DU you could go for many other colleges if you can:
- Amity Institute of Psychology and allied Sciences, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Government College of Educational Psychology and Guidance, Jabalpur
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University – Uttar Pradesh