Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello team
    could anyone please provide me with the details regarding the correction in online passport application form. so that i can correct my passport and can be able to fly throughout the globe. i have recently recieved my passport and after recieving i realized that there are several mistakes in those which are needed to be corrected. so guys please help me and for which i will be thankful

• #8218 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hello joshna

it is really necessary to have a passport. here are the answers to your query

Don’t worry my friend.

When you visit the Passport Office for document verification, you would have to meet about 4 officers for the verification.

First officer will just check your documents in place and give you a file and token number. Then, you have to go to the second officer where, you have to verify your entered details online. If, there’s a mistake, the officer will ask there for correction and correct that there only. Then, the officer will take your photograph with a good DSLR camera (Mine was Nikon.. 😛 ).

This completes the final process of entering all your data to the passport database. After this, you have to go to other two officers who will just verify your documents by matching them with the details entered in the application form.

This completes the document verification process at the office.

Reply To: correction in online passport application form
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account