- 01/19/2017 at 12:00 am #1074Matthew WolfMember
I’ve completed my degree in Engineering and have about one year of work experience as a Business Analyst. I’m looking to do my Masters abroad. Could you suggest a few good consultancies?
- 01/20/2017 at 12:00 am #6848Shravya H.M.Member
It’s a really good idea to do your master’s abroad and there are several consultants available in the country that can help you with various services from educational and course counseling, visa assistance, right down to helping you find accommodation in your country of choice. Many students have found that applying to universities through consultants eased the trouble they would have gone through otherwise.
Here are a few well known and reliable consultancies:
- IDP Education Consultants
- Kaaiser Education Consultants
- Edwise Education Consultants
- The Chopras
- Global Education Consultants
- Merit Education Consultants
- Abroad Education Consultants
For a more detailed explanation as to what the services of each of these consultancies entails and how they may be helpful to you in your choice of country and career, do check this link out – https://edugorilla.com/top-8-education-consultants-help-study-abroad/
I hope you find this information useful.
Good luck! 🙂