- 04/25/2019 at 11:00 pm #631398EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Consider the following statements:
1. Parties to a Muslim marriage must be of the age of puberty and of sound mind.
2. The parties must not have legal disability.
3. Consent of both the parties must be free.
4. A proposal followed by acceptance is a must.
5. Neither party should have a spouse living at the time of the marriage.
Which of the following combinations satisfies the conditions for a lawful Muslim marriage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1, 2, 4 and 5
- 2, 3, 4 and 5
- 1, 2, 3 and 4
- 1, 3, 4 and 5
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad